Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome

Over fifteen years ago my now college (University of Washington, Seattle) grad son spent the summer in our canoe in the shallow pond in back of our home catching frogs. It was then that I made him the first Frog Mug. I had no idea that today that stoneware ceramic pottery mug with the jumping frog handle would be held in the hand of so many people from all over the country.

 Four Jumping Frog Handle Mugs



I am so excited to offer my Jumping Frog Handle Pottery Mugs at my shop on Etsy.com and to begin this blog which I hope that frog lovers everywhere will read, enjoy and contribute to.

Happy frog day!
Joey

PS: Please see my other ceramic work at FunkwarePottery.com. There you can view and shop for a full selection of bowls, dinnerware, platters, vases and ceramic sculptural works as well. If you don't see what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me. I'm always happy to make something special in the shape and the glaze you want.

1 comment:

  1. I have a 2006 well used matt finish jumping frog mug etched by Joey J. Love it. Can’t find anymore, all out of stock.

    ReplyDelete

Show us and tell about your Jumping Frog Handle Mug!